Please note that links for new and renewing membership have changed.
You will find the new links below.
CAFI's membership year runs from January 1 to December 31.
The 2017 membership fees are as follows:
|New Membership||$80.00 + applicable taxes|
|Membership Renewal||$70.00 + applicable taxes|
Benefits of CAFI Membership:
- Discounted registration fees to participate in education seminars and webinars
- Receive the Journal, published regularly, to provide pertinent information to the CAFI membership, as well as announcements of CAFI Chapter events
- Eligibility for the CCFI-C designation
What are the qualifications for membership? Who is eligible?
- Any representative of Federal, Provincial and Territorial Fire Commissioner's or Fire Marshal's Office; Insurance Crime Prevention Bureau; Fire and Police Service; Independent insurance adjuster;
- Or a full-time employee of a Canadian licensed insurance company engaged in the investigation, adjustment of fire claims; engineers; lawyers; and any other person who is actively engaged on a regular basis in fire investigation, adjustment or litigation matters.
To become a member of CAFI, or to renew your CAFI membership, you can access the Online Membership Application Form below: